We want to hear from you.
You'll be working in a fast, creative, collaborative and ever-changing work environment, alongside fun-loving and hard working people. We've structured ourselves to recognize bright, and talented individuals and we treat them as such. We believe in growing together and love promoting from within. See our open positions below!
We're looking for an experience, dynamic event planner with a positive attitude, a passion for the industry, and great customer service skills.
- Experience is a must
- Carry out strategic briefing with staff to delegate on-site jobs and responsibilities
- Resolve problems/issues that may arise
- Good, reliable leader - can provide clear, direct instructions and guidelines
Event Sales Rep
We are looking for talented and charismatic sales reps who work the phones and their emails relentlessly to close inquiries and coordinate with our Operations Team to ensure our clients’ events are executed flawlessly.
- Awesome communicator who can speak with ease to the features and benefits of our event services.
- Caring salesperson who would work with clients to plan and coordinate events down to the last detail.
- Dependable liaison with our Operations Team to ensure that the events you book are the kind of experiences that clients expect us to deliver.
Diligent event chef wanted to help with hot and cold prep, cooking, and catering services.
Great opportunity for sous chef looking for chef position. We are looking for a responsible, multitasker and hard-working employee who wants to grow with our company.
- Experience is required
- Ability to clearly communicate with
executive chef and kitchen staff
- Must display team-player mentality and
have a positive attitude
We're looking for team players who can handle and rock an always changing, and fast-paced work environment. Will work a variety of events from weddings to corporate, and bar/bat mitzvah parties.
- Must be punctual
- Bartending experience needed
- Positive and cordial attitude
We're always looking for great waitstaff! Experience is highly valuable but we'll be willing to train the right the candidates. If you love working with people and in a fast-paced environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
- Flexible schedule
- Punctuality is a must
- Follows and executes captains' and event managers' instructions
- Did we mention punctuality is important?